Coronavirus Pandemic Policy
(This policy took effect June 1st, 2020, and will remain in effect until further notice. )
Complete Clutter Control's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our family.
Therefore, a pandemic policy has been implemented in accordance with current CDC safety guidelines.
The policy's main points are outlined below, and every client must sign a complete policy before the first session.
Scheduling and Booking
- Consultations take place virtually, via video call, when possible
- Virtual or Email/Phone Sessions are encouraged
- In-person sessions have limited availability
- Fees will be waived for last-minute schedule changes due to a client or family member's illness.
Confirming Wellness/Reporting Illness
- Both clients and the organizer will confirm wellness via call or text before each session.
- Both client and organizer agree to report any illness in the household in the last 48 hours.
- The client has the right to request to take the organizer’s temperature by a no-touch thermometer upon arrival.
Protective Gear, Sanitation and Social Distancing Procedures
- The organizer and client will both wear masks/face coverings at all times while working together.
(Additional PPE such as gloves and face shields can be added upon request.)
- The organizer will wash and sanitize hands before and frequently throughout the session.
- Both organizer and clients will practice social distancing at all times during the session.
- The organizer will bring limited tools and equipment to sessions to reduce exposure.
Please contact us with any questions or for a complete copy of the Pandemic Policy.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate these challenging times!