Please be advised that we are welcoming both new and old clients, but due to the current Coronavirus situation
and for the safety of all of us, all consultations and appointments will take place virtually.
See our updated services page for more details.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact us with any questions.
COMPLETE CLUTTER CONTROL
Professional Organizing Services
Coronavirus Pandemic Policy
(This policy took effect June 1st, 2020, and will remain in effect until further notice. )
Complete Clutter Control's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our family.
Therefore, a pandemic policy has been implemented in accordance with current CDC safety guidelines.
The policy's main points are outlined below, and every client must sign a complete policy before the first session.
Scheduling and Booking
- Consultations take place virtually, via video call, when possible
- Virtual or Email/Phone Sessions are encouraged
- In-person sessions have limited availability
- Fees will be waived for last-minute schedule changes due to a client or family member's illness.
Confirming Wellness/Reporting Illness
- Both clients and the organizer will confirm wellness via call or text before each session.
- Both client and organizer agree to report any illness in the household in the last 48 hours.
- The client has the right to request to take the organizer’s temperature by a no-touch thermometer upon arrival.
Protective Gear, Sanitation and Social Distancing Procedures
- The organizer and client will both wear masks/face coverings at all times while working together.
(Additional PPE such as gloves and face shields can be added upon request.)
- The organizer will wash and sanitize hands before and frequently throughout the session.
- Both organizer and clients will practice social distancing at all times during the session.
- The organizer will bring limited tools and equipment to sessions to reduce exposure.
Please contact us with any questions or for a complete copy of the Pandemic Policy.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate these challenging times!